Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I've Been Busy... Making Cakes!

Well, it's July!  And I haven't really posted anything about my summer yet!  My last post was a strawberry shortcake recipe.  But, if you've been wondering what I am up to, here you go: I was at a birthday party were I made a cake and I was at a picnic and yes, I made a cake!  I really wanted to share the pictures with my readers!  Also please don't forget to like A Sweet Load on facebook!

The person who received this cake was turning 12 I decided to a rose at the top and make a shell border.















Since it was a picnic, I decided to go with a picnic theme.  And what better them than a basket weave!











































I used a basket weave design to resemble a picnic basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment