Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

The mother, one whom raised you, fed you, helped you clean up your "boo-boo" when you fell.  She's the one that comforted you when you were trying to deal with the school bully.  But most of all: she was a best friend, your shoulder to cry on.  How often do you tell her you love her, how many times have you showed her that you cared, all the time I hope.  To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day!  So whether you live with your mom, or somewhere else, pick up the phone or tell her how much you care.  I didn't know what to make for my mom, but I settled with rice pudding.  She loved it though, because it's the thought that counts.  Happy Mother's Day mom, I love you! <3
Please do not forget, A Sweet Load is on Facebook!
The strawberry somewhat resembles a heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment