Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Key Lime Pie, Blackberry Yogurt Muffins, and Cake!

To begin with, please don't forget to like A Sweet Load on facebook!  A few days ago I made Key lime pie.  This is when I decided I didn't really like it!  I really thought that I would think that key lime was just amazing, but it really isn't one of my favorites.  The key limes were easy to find, I got a 40 pack for $1.50 dollars, which I considered a good price.  This is not my recipe, all credits to "Joy Of Baking" so just remember that!  Anywho, maybe you'll like key lime pie more than I do so here is the link and no matter what, happy eating!http://joyofbaking.com/KeyLimePie.html


2 days ago I went to the local orchard to get blackberries.  My family filled 10 cartons of berries!  So, what would you do with berries?  It was decided that it would be a good idea to bake with them.  Yesterday was my sister's birthday, the perfect opportunity to bake something.  My dad doesn't usually bake but he decided to make an exception for her birthday!  So with me instructing him, he successfully made blackberry yogurt muffins and a mini cake to go with it!  I'm just so proud of him!  Sadly this recipe is not mine either so all credits to "Lauren's Latest" here is the link, happy eating! http://www.laurenslatest.com/blackberry-yogurt-muffins/


No comments:

Post a Comment