Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holiday Cookie Choices

So ever since Thanksgiving, I've been thinking about holiday cookie favorites.  I pondered and searched and searched.  Trying everywhere, my pinterest, google, yahoo anything I could find!  So after like 100 searches I finally came up with a list.  Here's the story, the holidays are closing in!  And though I don't personally celebrate Christmas, I wanted to give a few people holiday cookies.  The trouble was with all the people I had written down, I had to narrow down.  Yeah, that came to twelve people.  So we went on a shopping spree at the store where I got all of the ingredient I would need for my cookies.  Backtrack for just a minute, do ever notice, maybe it's just me, but when I go to the store it's like I'm always in someones way or they're in mine.  Anywho, here is my cookie 'menu.'  Don't forget to like A Sweet Load on Facebook and don't forget to subscribe!
Gingersnaps
http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2013/12/04/soft-and-chewy-gingersnap-cookies/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+browneyedbaker%2Ffeed+%28Brown+Eyed+Baker+%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

Chocolate Chip

http://www.glorioustreats.com/2013/09/chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

Vanilla sugar




Funfetti Cake cookies

Cookies and cream cookies
I'm going to test my own recipe but also use one that I found on pinterest

Oatmeal Cookies
My very own recipe
http://asweetload.blogspot.com/2013/04/you-can-call-them-oatmeal-cookies.html

So I will be baking basically everyday of the week until the 20th of December.  Wish me luck, Like A Sweet Load on Facebook, subscribe to email and don't forget to try some of these recipes!  I'll tell you how they come out!

Question:  What's your favorite holiday cookie?  Comment below!

Sorry the picture is a little blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment