Search This Blog

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Divergent Cupcakes+Taking a Stand


Dear Divergent Fandom,
I went there, I made Divergent themed cupcakes!  It has been two months since I finished the Divergent book series, and those of you who haven't read this amazing series, I strongly suggest you do.  Today was my friend's (also a fellow divergent lover) birthday.  I took these cupcakes to her yesterday during lunch and sang happy birthday to her.  These cupcakes were a joy to make and eat :)

Bullying
I wanted to take the time to talk about a more serious topic: bullying.  Those of you who follow my instagram _kubarah may have seen my post about bullying.  If you didn't see it here it is:

I just want to say that this is so true. I've realized that people in our world have become horrible cruel and judgy words hurt how would you feel if someone started hurting themself because of something you said? We are all human we all have feelings some of us are strong. But what happens after you're pushed to your breaking point? Everyone is unique and beautiful in some way. Just because everyone is rude to someone doesn't mean you should be rude to them too. People think they know what you've been through but they don't at ALL so please help stop bullying and take a stand...WORDS CAN HURT MORE THAN A GUNSHOT

And so I have decided to take a stand folks and do everything I can to eliminate bullying even at a young age, this is something I believe in, and you should too.

Help eliminate excessive bullying online and in schools/the community!

No comments:

Post a Comment