Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2015

M&M Cake

Summer holds a lot of things in store for us, fun walks in the beach, morning runs, hanging with friends, biking into the sunset....oh...OH...people actually do that?! Huh weird, I sit in my room all day on wattpad binges, yikes!
Okay so I think its fair to say that summer is never really good to me..well maybe that's a bit wrong, in fact I'm not very good to summer.  Staying up until 3 am and waking up at 12 pm used to drive everyone in my house crazy.  Did I say used to?  Nope, it still does!  Haha I honestly think they're cool with it nowadays.  But I think it's safe to say that I get literally no social interaction, about once or twice a month I suppose.
And by now I bet you all think I'm crazy and I should just rambling and goodness on Earth, how in god's name does this have anything to do with cake?!  Patience my litter grasshoppers, I'm getting there.
Or maybe I'll just never get there and goes on tyraid after tyraid, good plan right?  I mean it's not like I actually talk to people.  What is interaction even ppsh ahh how do I function in society.
...My point is I really don't, so when your lovely best friend asks you to make her a m&m surprise cake you jump right at it.
I used my favorite chocolate cake recipe, and when I say favorite I am implying that I really really refuse to use any other.  Why would I?  ITS PERFECT OKAY?! Right, calming breathes.  Anyhow I was a bit upset that I couldn't get an actual picture of the inside surprise, by hey you can't just go to a party and say "hey mind if I take a few pictures of the inside of the cake?"  yeah, there are just some things you don't say.
But eeee it was so easy to make!
I woke up early that morning, and after a ten minute pep talk, I headed out for a run.  When I came back home, I just pulled the cake layers out of the freezer, whipped up the frosting and bingo!  Only took an hour, whereas decorating cakes usually takes me like 4 -sigh- talk about being a loser right?

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, I post every two weeks, all social media is linked below:
instagram- https://instagram.com/kubarah.ghias/
twitter- https://mobile.twitter.com/Kuubz_
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Sweet-Load/443837109025272



No comments:

Post a Comment